Growlin'

Last night around 3am, Annabelle came into our room in distress and told me that Macy was in her room growling and she wanted me to come in and get her out. Macy does like to sleep in there, and she does bark in her sleep or breathe heavily sometimes, so I went back with Annabelle to get Macy out of her room. As soon as I walked in, I immediately recognized the "growling" that Annabelle was talking about as my mom's friend loudly snoring up in the bed in Annabelle's loft. Annabelle was already asleep when my mom's friend came over, so she had no idea anyone was up there. When I heard the "growling" that Annabelle referred to, I wasn't surprised that my generally heavy sleeper was woken up and wanted the noise to stop. :)

Needless to say, Annabelle spent the rest of the night in bed with Mommy and Daddy, and I had a great story to tell my mom when she got up in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny!

Scott and Dalana Zech said...

What a cute funny story. I love kids perceptions of things. When Skylar's leg falls asleep, she says her leg is buzzing