Not Resolutions... Goals

I've never been one to make New Years' Resolutions and I'm not going to start now. But... I do have some goals that I'm going to set for 2009, and I have every intention of achieving them!

  • Learn to use my digital SLR camera in manual mode
  • Kick butt in the Melbourne Art Festival 5K in April
  • Kick butt in the Sprint-distance Melbourne triathlon in October
  • Take a vacation with Keith (and JUST Keith) that doesn't involve work, children, or visiting anyone
  • Get back over to Europe!
  • Become active in a volunteer organization that I enjoy and will allow me to meet new people
  • Find a church that is perfect for our family
  • Finish this freakin' house addition!
  • Continue to be the best mom that I can be to Annabelle and Corgan!
  • Figure out a recycling setup that makes it second nature for the whole family to do it

I'm sure I'll come up with more things, but that's my list for now! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you great strength in reaching your goals! I haven't set many for 2009 yet. I just want a job and to get healthy. I'll keep it simple for now. :) Hugs and Happy New Year!

Sally said...

If you need a reason to get to Europe, I know a couple of people who'd love to see you all in June... :)

Angelle said...

This is an excellent idea, I will steal it.

You need to update every 3 months with how you are doing.