Random Questions

I was tagged by Erica...

What’s the first thing you do when waking up in the morning?
If by "morning" you mean after like 6am, not after midnight, then it's usually feeding and playing with Corgan for a little while before Annabelle wakes up.

Do you prefer a shower or bath?
Shower because it's quick, unless it's really cold out and I have time for a steamy HOT bath

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
Twice, at least... but flossing is another story

How often do you find yourself thinking about your ex?
Occasionally, but just because I've kept in touch with so many people from my past and I always like to know what's going on in their lives.

What kind of cell phone do you have?
A light pink krzr

What would you do with a 10 bill you found on the ground?
Turn it in if it was obvious who it came from, but keep it otherwise

What would you do with your significant other if you knew today was your last day with them?
Spend every second playing with our kids and cuddling while watching our kids (except for the bathroom breaks)

Have you said “I love you” today?
I hope so, but I definitely don't say that enough.

What’s one thing you actually remember about kindergarten?
Hatching eggs and getting to hold the baby chicks. Ohh... and winning a "highest kite" competition with my dad and winning this cool plastic rainbow ring that I've actually seen make a comeback in the past few years.

Are you closer with your mom or dad?
Probably my mom, especially since becoming a mom myself.

Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun?
The sun

Is chocolate really better than sex?
Maybe not better, but faster and less messy :) (I am stealing Erica's response on this one too... it's awesome!)

What’s 2 of your favorite movies?
Zoolander and Gone with the Wind (how's that for opposite ends of the spectrum?)

What’s the last thing you think about before going to sleep at night?
The millions of things that I can't forget to do the next day, even though I know I won't have time to do them all.

What would you do if your best friend jumped on your ex the day after you two split?
What would I do if Keith jumped on Keith the day after we split? Since we aren't going to split and it would be hard for Keith to jump on himself, I don't guess I really need to answer this question. :)

Does your life seem to revolve around drama?
Annabelle's drama maybe.

How do you calm down when you're extremely angry?
I leave, although that usually doesn't work.

Do long distance relationships actually work out?
Apparently sometimes they do. :)

Ever thought you met “The One”?
Married him

What are 2 of your favorite places to eat?
Yellow Dog Cafe and The Melting Pot

3 of your favorite places to shop?
Target, Old Navy, Children's Place (I seem to spend my money at the same places that Angelle does)

Do you currently have a job?
Stay-at-home mom, it doesn't get much more full-time than that (ditto Angelle)

Which would you prefer…be rich and miserable, or poor and extremely happy?
Poor and happy, duh

What’s one of your favorite TV shows?
The Colbert Report

What did you want to be when you “grow up”?
A vet or a banker (I loved counting money)

Do you know who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Bob-bob!

Would you want a house at the beach or in the mountains?
Beach

Which would you rather have…a huge walk in shower or a jacuzzi bath tub?
In less than 9 months, I won't have to choose!

Do you look up or at your feet when you walk?
Up... or wherever Annabelle is running off to

What’s your favorite ice cream?
Cold Stone's Cake ice cream with black cherry and brownie mix-in

Do you like Starbucks…or are they just overpriced?
I'm not a coffee drinker

Are you a prep or a jeans-and-t-shirt type of person?
Jeans and t-shirt

What color are your eyes?
Hazel

Do you have glasses or contacts?
Both (but hope to have neither before too long)

Is it love at first sight or lust?
Usually lust, but it can turn into love

Which do you want…a big extravagant wedding or a quiet intimate ceremony?
How about a big, extravagant intimate ceremony?

What’s the most expensive thing you own?

House

What’s the most you’ve ever spent on a pair of jeans?
I really have no idea, but not too much.

What color are your bedroom walls?
The same green that they were when we moved in (I can't wait to get rid of it and get a new room with a new color!)

Do you ever actually make your bed?
Umm.. does paying someone to make it once a week count?

How many pillows do you have to sleep with?
Usually 2 right now

Do you prefer to sleep alone or with someone?
I LOVE to cuddle with Keith when neither of us is sick or pregnant. I also love to cuddle with Corgan (and loved it with Belle too, but she won't cuddle now).

Tag... you're it!

No comments: