The Lovliest of All Was the Unicorn

Poor Belle looks like a little unicorn! Last night we were out shopping and she fell asleep on the ride home, so I left her in the car while I took everything inside. I guess while I was taking things in, moquitos had their dinner Bellee style. :( I didn't notice any bites last night, but this morning I noticed that she was covered in them... even on her forehead! Fortunately, they don't seem to bother her at all, so hopefully they'll go away quickly.

I just added a couple of videos to Annabelle's podcast that feature Annabelle standing unassisted! She doesn't stay up for long at all, but she keeps trying to stand up on her own and is having so much fun. And, yes, I thought she was crazy. ;) Also, today Annabelle pulled herself up so that she was standing at one end of the ottoman, then she noticed that the remote was at the other end so she side-stepped her way over to the remote with no assistance from me whatsoever!

I was planning to go running today, but when I opened the door this morning to let Macy out and felt the awesome weather, I knew that I definitely had to go! Belle and I spent 1.5 hours running, walking, and playing on the playground. I took her to a playground where she played on the infant swing for the first time. She really seemed to love it! I can't believe that I didn't think to take a camera with me! Maybe tomorrow...

I have also added some cute pictures of Annabelle with her unicorn horn and wearing a new outfit that I think makes her look like such a big girl!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love the pics. I can't believe how old she looks in that little halter top! They grow so fast.