Corgan's Grown Up Job

On the way home from school today, Corgan announced that in addition to being a Daddy when he grows up, he wants to make video games. He said something along the lines of this...

Corgan: When I grow up, I want to make video games. I want to make a Cars game first. I know how to do it... it will need to go this way and that way and this way and that way and any way you want. But for the first one, I'm just going to make it go straight.

How many 4 year olds do you know who not only plan out the features of their first video game release, but plan how they will scale the feature set down to focus on the most important one in the first version?! I worked with college educated adults who still didn't grasp that concept!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I distinctly remember a summer Keith and I spent dreaming up our own video games during middle school.

Keith Donald said...

Awesome!