Where I've Been, and Where I'm Going...

So far this year I've been to:
Salt Lake City, Utah
Linz, Austria
Munich, Germany
Leuven, Belgium
Paris, France
Orlando, Florida (a few times)
Barcelona, Spain
Malta
Tunis, Tunisia
Naples, Italy
Pompeii, Italy
Rome, Italy
Adjecco, Corsica,
Nice, France
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Los Angeles, California
Atlanta, Georgia
Springville, Alabama
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Madison, Alabama
Guntersville, Alabama

And before the end of 2010 I'm going to:
New York City, New York
Rentz, Georgia
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Orlando, Florida

Can you tell that I love to travel?

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I am so envious of all your travels! What places have you ejoyed the most so far??

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I've been like 3 places in 2 years :) What game are you coming to in Tuscaloosa?

Kathy

Nikki said...

Guess we'll have to push our ladies trip to Greece off until 2011. :)