- Getting my wedding and engagement rings to fit the right fingers.
- Having the money (and an excuse) to throw out all of my non-maternity 3+ year old wardrobe and buy a whole new style and age-appropriate wardrobe without feeling guilty for spending that money on myself.
- A step toward achieving one of my life-goals of completing a 5K in less than 26 minutes.
- To keep up with my kids.
- To maybe wear a bikini again.
- So that I don't have the appetite of a horse.
- To stop giving all of my money away to fast food joints.
- To teach my kids to eat healthier.
- So that I feel like one sexy momma!
I honestly am okay with the way that I look now, but I really want to do this so that I feel better and have energy again. Hopefully this contest is going to be just the kick in the pants that I need. Plus I'm done with breastfeeding (we stopped a couple of weeks ago on Corgan's 11 month birthday), so I don't need to keep those extra fat cells around for that now. I actually went and scouted out a gym that I like (with a daycare that I feel comfortable with too) and have come up with a workout schedule. A few years ago when Nikki and I were on a workout and weight loss kick, I did Weight Watchers and that worked really well for me. I didn't do the meetings and stuff, I just had the books and formula card so I just kept count of my "points" on my own and I lost 20 lbs in about 3 or 4 months then, so hopefully I'll be able to do the same now. I was working out like a crazy woman at that time (even going to the gym and/or running 2x a day), so we'll see how it all goes now that I have a REAL full time job of taking care of kids and not just that 9-to-5 crap. :)
Wish me luck!