Reduced Fat Keri

My official weigh-in this week put me at losing 7.4 lbs (4.14% of my body weight) in 2 weeks! Even more impressive to me is that I did the Body Composition Analysis this morning at the gym, and I went from 36.7% body fat 2 weeks ago to 35.3% today! According to the scale at the gym (which only measures in half-pound increments), I've lost 7.5 lbs and 5.5 lbs of that was fat! :) Yea!

Also, on all of the strength exercises that I've done, I've either doubled the weight that I use, the reps, or the number of sets (or all of the above)! Go me!

I can definitely tell a difference in my roundness in the middle. It's so exciting to have shorts that used to be tight fitting me better now. I still haven't gone down a size or anything, but I'm on my way!

6 comments:

Scott and Dalana Zech said...

Keep going...You are looking great

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I can definitely see a difference in your photos! Keep up the good work!

Kathy

Angelle said...

That's amazing! You are looking good. More importantly, you are noticing your clothes fitting better. What a bonus!

Kelly Albert said...

Awesome sister. At that rate you will reach your goal weight by the end of the competition. I still have NO desire to get my butt back to the gym, but I'm working on it! I know once I get back into the routine I'll be ready to go again. Keep it up sis! Love you!

Christina said...

That is amazing. It seems this contest has really motivated most of us! Keep up the good work!

memento said...

I can definitely see the difference! You're doing great!