Go Me!

I have been super-productive during the last few days! I'm sure I'm leaving some things off the list, but here are some of the things that I've done.

Assembled Corgan's crib
Fixed the temperature gauge on our shower handle (I'm VERY proud of this one... saved lots of money on this!)
Fixed the hidden door in our bedroom (Keith had ripped it off months ago)
Bought supplies for Belle & Halle's 2nd Bday
Addressed all of my half of the invitations for Belle & Halle's 2nd Bday
Sort through the mail from the last month (both personal mail and SpringSource mail)
Deposit personal checks
Fold Laundry
Assembled the new laundry center
Changed lightbulbs
Mail stuff for Keith's work
Filed paperwork for our personal company
Turned in preschool registration forms (YEA! She starts on Feb 11th!)
Turned in all HR forms for Keith's work
Bought our bedding from BB&B (I didn't want it to discontinue before the house is done... I LOVE it!)
Go with Nicole to get her on our BJ's account
Go to Lowes to buy a garbage disposal and a new sink faucet
Called about a Life Insurance mix-up
Went to Target to add items to Corgan's baby registry for Annabelle's birthday
Went back to Target to buy things for Annabelle off of Corgan's baby registry using my "10% off the remaining items on your registry" coupon
Cleaned dishes
Made dinner (Yes, this is an accomplishment for me!)
And I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting...

A big shout out to both Nikki and Keith for their help with the kids. Without them, this wouldn't have been possible! Hopefully this productivity can continue during my downtime!

4 comments:

Scott and Dalana Zech said...

How do you seem to get so much done?

Chelsi said...

Wow - that's super impressive! - Chelsi

Nikki said...

So smart with the 10% off registry items!

Kelly Albert said...

See-- you can handle two more kids... lol :) Love ya.