Life Postponed

This sickness is still keeping us from getting back to our regularly scheduled lives. Thursday night Annabelle threw up again, after I thought she was done with the bug. She's started eating again since then, and seems to be doing better. Still stuffy, but that's getting better too. Keith and I are still coughing a lot, but it's that end-of-the-cold cough that haunts you for a while. My parents arrived on Wednesday to help out with the kids for a couple of days so that I could get things done around here, and unfortunately my Mom got the bug too! So now she's going through the fun cycle. So far my Dad has avoided it, and he's been doubling-up on his immunity support vitamins in hopes of not entering our cycle of fun. We've all been very careful about not eating or drinking after each other, washing our hands lots, and we've had to chill on the kisses for a while. :( Hopefully we'll be able to stop this cycle from spreading soon!

We're supposed to be in Orlando right now. I was supposed to have met my neice by now, but we don't want to risk exposing everyone else, so we're staying away a little longer. We'll see how things are tomorrow, and just have to keep playing it by ear (or stomach and nose). Blah!

No comments: