Blogspot Confessional

I was tagged by Angelle, so here goes...

6 Facts About Me

1. I can put my fist in my mouth. This talent has won me a free copy of the transcript of "That 70's Show" when I went to view a taping. I actually got 2 transcripts, and got my copy signed by most of the main cast members after the show.

2. I still have a hard time believing that I'm a mom, much less a "full time mom". It just seems crazy to me that I'm going to be known as "Annabelle's mom" instead of "Keri" before long. I still feel like I'm not old enough to actually be married and a mom. Where has life gone?

3. I'm a recon-shopper. I usually do lots of pre-shopping before actually buying something. When I'm looking for a chair (for example), I will shop anywhere that I think I can find "the perfect chair" before deciding exactly which one to buy. Thanks to the internet, I can do lots of pre-shopping online, but that doesn't always help because I like to see things in person.

4. I pride myself on staying in touch with people from my past. I may not talk with or see many of the people in my past very often, but I try to either remember them on their birthdays, keep in touch through Christmas cards, send an occasional email, or even visit with them when I go back home to Alabama. I have even kept in touch with a couple of my teachers from high school and professors from college. When I make a friendship, I hate to ever let it go.

5. I hardly ever buy clothes that are not on sale. The only time that I buy clothes at full price is when I'm buying them as a gift.

6. I don't tell my husband that I love him nearly often enough. I hate this and plan to work on changing this. I love him so much more than he'll ever know, and I should tell him that all of the time!

Here's the part where I tag 6 people to post a blog about their "6 Facts about Me". Rather than commenting on your blog to let you know that you've been tagged, I'm going to tell you here and ask that you come back to my blog to leave me a comment with a link to your "6 facts" once you've written them. So, I'm tagging Fancy (yes, I know you haven't blogged in nearly a year... It's time to start back again!), Chelsi, Kel, Erica, Mike (since Angelle didn't tag him... umm... that doesn't sound right), and Sally!

P.S. Kathy- I wish you were a blogger so I could have tagged you too! :)

5 comments:

Mike said...

Sweet! i always wanted to get tagged by you!! =P

but yeah, i dont do blog tags. No offense to you, i just dont do them.

Angelle said...

I totally agree with your second one. When Leah started daycare when she was little, it freaked me out to be called Leah's mom. Also at the pediatrician, they usually call you Mom so they don't have to remember names. :)

Sally said...

I've done mine...

Chelsi said...

I just did mine, too. I second #2 as well. After wanting to be a mom for so long, I can't believe I finally am one. I never thought I would want to be a SAHM either, but I absolutely love it :) - Chelsi

Sally said...

I also meant to say: does your #1 mean you've got really small fists, or a really big mouth? ;)

Looking forward to seeing you - not long now...