Mommy Bloggers' Challenge

I was just looking through some of Nikki's latest pics and was inspired to start a Mommy Bloggers' Challenge...

Apparently Nikki put this sock on Halle's hand just to see what she'd do and she wore the thing for hours (and even napped in it, then woke up and pushed a stroller around the neighborhood in it)! So your challenge (should you choose to accept) is to get your child (or neice or friend's child or some random kid off the street... with his/her parent's permission, of course) to wear something strange or in the wrong place for the longest period of time possible. Leave a comment on this blog entry with a link to your picture and information about what the item is and where and how long he/she wore it. I'll have to start rackin' my brain for this one too. :D Feel free to submit more than one picture!

P.S. Despite the name, this challenge is not limited to just "Mommy Bloggers". If you don't have a blog or website, but have a picture to submit, just email it to me with the info and I'll be happy to post it for you! :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love it. I can't wait to think of something to do!