Pots, Polls, Preggies, and Photos

Pots
Tonight we made a spur-of-the-moment trip to one of my favorite places to eat, The Melting Pot! We all stuffed ourselves on cheese and dessert, and although she didn't try the actual fondue, Belle even enjoyed the "dippers" and was a very good girl at dinner. There was definitely a party in my tummy (so yummy, so yummy) tonight!

Polls
I decided to try one of blogger's new features, polls. I added one on the right column. My poll asks the question, Which one will come first: Corgan's birth or The Yo Gabba Gabba premier? :) Be sure to cast your vote! :)

Preggies
My preggie sister just spent her last day pregnant with Kelson! She is scheduled to go to the hospital to be induced tomorrow! My dad's 60th birthday is Wednesday, so this will be the best early birthday present ever! I can't wait to see pictures of my little niece's cute little face, and can't believe that I'll see the pictures tomorrow! I wish the situation had been a little different so that I could be there with my sister during this extra-special time, but... I guess I'm kinda tied to Melbourne for a little while. :) Hopefully we'll get to see eachother's little ones in person soon though! Send good thoughts Kelly's way in hopes of a quick and easy delivery of Kelson!

Photos
I've posted pictures from Olivia's camera of her first week here with us. Belle's really loving her 2nd cousin, and Olivia has been such a big help! She's spoiling Keith too and preparing him for Belle in the future. The other night Keith and Olivia stayed up VERY late playing Mrs. Pacman and Keith taught Olivia how to play a song on his electric guitar, then she sang and requested songs while he played. They both loved it, and I can just picture him and Belle (and Corgan too, I'm sure) doing the same thing in a few years. :)

Don't know whether this falls under the "Photo" or "Preggies" category, but I've also added a new "Baby Belly 2.0" picture of me from tonight to the photo album. I feel absolutely HUGE, and it's so crazy to think that Corgan could be here at any time! It's going to be so weird not feeling a baby inside of my tummy again!

3 comments:

Liz said...

You so LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba! It does look kind of creepy though.

Anonymous said...

I hope you hold out for Monday Aug. 27th..Brody's B-day...just kidding! I hope you go before then because I'm sure you are ready! I know it sounds weird but I really miss feeling a baby in my tummy...it's such a cool experience! I thought they were still in there for weeeks after delivery when I'd feel things in my stomach...did that happen to anyone else?

Kathy

Christina said...

I'm glad you are still doing well. I'm totally craving the melting pot now. My anniversary is Friday so I might just make Joe take me there.

Good luck to your sis. It is so cool that you are both experiencing this together. Your parents must be in heaven!