Kelson's Debut!

Kelson has arrived! I talked to Kelly a couple of hours after Kelson was born and she sounded great! It took about 11 hours for Kelson to get here, but it sounds like everything went really well and Jason was a great daddy/husband through the whole thing! I know I'm biased, but Kelson REALLY is a beautiful baby and looks so much like Kelly did as an infant! I hate that I couldn't be there and won't see Kelson for a while, but the pictures definitely help! I'm officially an Aunt Keri! YEA!!!

Congratulations Kelly & Jason, and a big WELCOME TO THE WORLD to my niece, Kelson!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

She IS beautiful! What a great picture for her first day. Congratulations, Aunt Keri! And Kelly and Jason, too!

Angelle said...

What a cute announcement! Please tell them we are excited to have Kelson come into the world, especially so close to Erin's birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for Kelson! She is a cutie. Love the billboard style annoucment too, very creative :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Aunt Keri! That announcement is so..cute...so is baby Kelson!

Kathy