My Honey-do List

We're only 2 days into the week and it's already been one of the most productive weeks I've had in months! My parents were planning to come down this weekend for the Heartland show, but I asked my mom if she could come down early to help watch Belle while I attempt to shrink my HUGE to-do list by marking items off! She's been here since Sunday, and I've already accomplished so much. Some of the bigger things are getting my car detailed (to get it ready to either trade it in or sell it... we should be getting an Odyssey VERY soon), ordering screen doors for our bedroom french doors and a storm door for the front door, doing my part on planning out our new stamped-concrete porch (should be done at the end of the week... assuming the weather is nice for the rest of the week), tons of errands that I've been putting off forever, helping Keith with some marketing stuff for The Spring Experience, and so much more! There is still a ton that I have left, but at least I'm getting some things done! I really don't see how you full-time working moms do it! Having "Grammy" here to help out with Belle has been SO great (not to mention all of the great back scratches, foot rubs, and homemade meals I'm getting)! I wish she lived closer! Thank you, Mom!

My sister and her husband sat in the 9th row at the CMA (Country Music Association) Awards last night! I haven't heard reports of exactly how it was, but I'm sure it was a blast! I can't wait to see pictures of my sister in her awesome custom-made dress... I'm sure she looked smokin'!

3 comments:

Angelle said...

Hey, I saw a picture of Belle getting her kidneys checked? What's going on down there?

Anyway, back to your post. Grandparents are amazing. This month we have 2 visits from each side AND we go to visit my dad the first weekend in December. I love it! Now that I'm working part-time I really never get anything done. I don't think I can go back to full-time work until all my kids are in school.

Can't wait to hear about the CMAs!

Angelle said...

I forgot to comment on the Odyssey. I LOVE MY VAN! So I'm sure you will love yours too. :)

Christina said...

This full time working mom is working very hard on becoming a non full time working mom. It is way to hard to get anything done and I want all the time I can get with my little monkey.

Seriously...what would be do without our parents.

We love our Odyssey also!