Cracked Up Corgan

Tonight while I was rocking Corgan before putting him in bed, he said he loved Annabelle. I, of course, said "Awe! Do you love Daddy too?" He answered, "Yeah!" So I asked about Mommy, Grammy, Grandmama, and all of the other family members and got the same "Yeah!" response. Then I paused and he said "I love Cole!" Awe! Then he said that he loves "Ms. Lisa" (his teacher), and named each of his classmates too. And Ms. Angela (Belle's teacher). And Halle. And "Nikki's Mommy". As soon as he realized that he said "Nikki's Mommy" instead of "Nikki" or "Halle's Mommy" he started laughing hysterically! As soon as he would start to calm down he'd say "Nikki's Mommy!" again and start laughing all over again! Of course he had me laughing too! This went on for a good 30-45 seconds. It was so cute!

It's so hard for me to believe that Corgan has a sense of humor like that already! That he can realize that he said something funny by accident and actually get the humor in it! What a big boy he is already! My baby is slipping into toddlerdom more and more every day.

3 comments:

Angelle said...

Isn't that amazing! I love hearing Erin talk like that. Lately she thinks it is SO funny to say, "Tomorrow Leah birt-day" because she knows it isn't and that I will correct her. :)

Nikki said...

Haha! I love it!

Christina said...

That is too funny! Kaitlyn likes to do that also. She likes to point to the animals and say the wrong name and then laugh.