Easter Bunny Fun

I took Corgan and Belle to the mall for pictures with the Easter bunny today. Belle was SO excited about it all morning and all the way up until we actually got to the Easter bunny... then she freaked and wanted nothing to do with the Easter bunny. I think she thought it was going to be an actual little bunny and was a bit surprised. Corgan loved him though. Seemed to think he was a big stuffed animal and he just smiled and looked at him forever. As you can see, I bought a picture of Corgan with the bunny. Belle and Corgan were both dressed SO adorable... Belle even had a precious Easter hat and gloves. I was hoping that after the wonderful experience with the Disney characters at Animal Kingdom we were in the clear, but I guess not. Maybe if we go back later when other kids are there enjoying the wonderfulness of the Easter bunny and taking fun pictures with him, Belle will dare to get close to the bunny. I think seeing other kids enjoying pictures with Goofy was what got Belle all excited, and this time we were the only people there to see the bunny so that wasn't going to happen. Even bribes of lollipops and promises of icecream didn't work.

Oh well... maybe next year they'll both be in the picture. Of course then Corgan will be the one afraid of the big spooky characters. Someday.

4 comments:

Mirdonamy said...

I have to say... that is one scary looking bunny! I think I'd be scared too if I were her! :)

Angelle said...

OMG, I will post our Easter Bunny picture soon, because our bunnies are IDENTICAL! It is so ironic that Annabelle was too scared to sit on the bunny's lap. She is the one who inspired Leah to do it. I told Leah "Bellee wasn't scared," and I also promised her a treat. :) But I got a really cute picture of Erin and Leah.

Scott and Dalana Zech said...

Adorable picture. The bunny is cuter than he was last year. Skylar was scared of the bunny last year. We took some time to let her watch all the other kids that were in line to get their picture taken with the bunny. We told her that she didn't have to sit in the bunny's lap, she could just stand beside him and that seemed to work. I'm curious how she will do this year.

Kelly Albert said...

Corgan did sooo good! He looks adorable. You didn't get any pics of Belle in her cute EASTER outfit?