Brave or Stupid?

Tomorrow is Corgan's 8 week doctor's appointment. I'm planning to take Annabelle with me and I will be the only adult going this time! I don't know if that is brave or stupid on my part. If you recall, the last time that I took Annabelle to the doctor's office, she screamed and cried the whole time. I was reading that one thing that is supposed to help kids to get rid of their fear of the doctor's office is to take them when they don't actually have an appointment themselves (The article actually recommended scheduling appointments to just go visit the doctor, but not been seen for a check-up or anything... umm... really? Would a doctor's office actually do such a thing?), so I'm going to give it a shot. Of course, this could totally backfire on me and they could both end up screaming the entire time. We'll see...

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I bet they'll both be angels this time! :)

Erica Lynn said...

Did you survive??

Christina said...

How did it go? I'm sure they did great.