Stand in the Place Where You Live

Okay... so Belle didn't "stand", but she's definitely working on pushing/pulling herself up. Today I went in to check on her when she was hysterically crying in her crib instead of going to sleep for her nap, and she was up on her knees with her hands grasping the side of the crib! I already moved the crib mattress down a notch in preparation for this a few days ago, but didn't think it would happen this soon!

Also, today she was on her hands and knees next to my leg while I sat on the floor, and she put her arm onto my leg and used that to sit herself up! It'll be great when she's able to do that all of the time, and I don't have to go pick her up when she flails backwards with excitement. :)

And yesterday (one more accomplishment), Belle was eating Gerber veggies and kept getting distracted. Since she wasn't really eating, I looked away, but had food ready on the spoon. I guess she decided that she was ready because she opened her mouth and said "Ahhhh"! What a smartie!

I posted some pictures yesterday of my naked little Bellee. She's all fancied up in some, and just naked in others. :)

No comments: