My Birthday Milk

Well... my birthday is officially almost here! Yesterday I bought my "birthday milk"! What's birthday milk, you ask? It's milk that expires on my birthday. When I'm able to buy milk that expires on a certain date, that tells me that it's near! :)

This year I'll be the big 3-0! Keith likes to tease me because I'll be hitting that milestone before him and I'm going to be "SO old!" I can't believe that I'm already at the 30 mark, but only because life has flown by and it seems like only yesterday that I was a teenager. I'm not one of those people who is going to cry or try to ignore the fact that I'm entering the next demographic checkbox. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it because I've been told by a few of my friends who are already there, that your 30s are the best! They say that you enjoy yourself more because you care less about what other people think about you and more about what makes you happy. Although I'm pretty much that way already, I'm looking forward to being that way even more. :)

P.S. New pictures from Belle trying new foods and hanging out with Halle for Aunty Fancy's birthday!

No comments: