43 Places and Things

I just found these really cool sites called 43 things and 43 places. The first is a place to list 43 things that you want to do in your life. I suppose you could list short-term goals, but I started the list and am going to populate it with long-term goals. The second is a list of places that you've been and would like to visit. I'm not up to 43 items on either list yet, but I'm going to add to it as I learn about new places and things that I want to experience. It's alway good to have goal, so maybe this list will help keep me on track and motivated to complete the goals!

On another note, today was day 2 of our 3 day antiques/moving/garage/yard sale. Friday is apparently the best day 'cause we were SO busy yesterday, but today was not too bad either. I'm finally moving some of the antiques that have been sitting in my workshop or storage for the past 3 years, and I'm glad to see some of my favorite items going to good homes. :) I don't want to say anything and jinx it, but so far Belle has been a little angel during the sales. She's either been sleeping, hanging out with "Auntie Nicoley", or being good with mommy. I have only had to take a couple of small breaks to feed her and put her down for naps. I'm so lucky to have such a good girl!

No comments: